CONSIGN WITH US
Thank you for choosing I Miss You Vintage Inc. to consign your wardrobe! We are accepting designer label consignments year-round and look forward to working with you. We are currently accepting new consignments by WALK-IN no appointment necessary Wednesday to Sunday 12-6.
WHY CHOOSE I MISS YOU?
- is an official Canadian registered corporation
- has 20+ years experience and knowledge of dynamic resale pricing in the luxury market
- is in the top 1% for gross revenue on Shopify Canada 2020 and 2021
- has over 20.5k AUTHENTIC Instagram followers
- has had the same bricks and mortar location for over 17 years
- is an Entrupy verified reseller
- is a member of the Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses
- approved to offer third party financing (Sezzle, Paybright, Affirm)
- is an Ebay Top Rated seller and legacy seller since 1998
- over 44,000 direct website visitors per month
- over 700,000 Instagram post impressions a month
- over 31,000 unique Google search results per month
- tens of thousands of email subscribers
- keeps an active and engaged clientele and wish list
- well-above industry average online website conversion rate
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Industry leader with a long proven track record and established reputation
- We guarantee high exposure since we are not a “side business” operating from home (we operate business legitimately and ethically!)
- is registered and abides by all Canadian retail sales tax laws
- Our retail boutique offers guaranteed high volume foot traffic on trendy Ossington Ave.
- maintains an active presence on major social platforms
- has a strong e-commerce presence with international exposure on third party platforms
- takes full advantage of digital marketing and social commerce tools to promote your items
- the business and owner is actively featured in major press
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary and vintage historical fashion
- We have a strict and layered authenticity process
We make things easy for you:
- Hands on individual curated concierge service for high value accounts
- Front door pick up and house-calls for high value accounts
- Quick turnaround time with most items sold under 30 days or less!
- automated monthly scheduled payouts
- We handle the entire process from pricing, authentication, and fulfilment
- We outsource ecom photography and photo editing for a professional online listing
Please bring your gently worn items into our store at 63 Ossington Avenue any time during regular business hours. No appointment is necessary. We do house-calls and closet clean outs for large quantities or estates and can help clear out entire wardrobes to help make the process easy for you.
We are accepting designer clothing, shoes, purses, small leather goods, travel luggage, belts, scarves, costume jewelry, fine jewelry, and watches. Please include any accompanying dusters, boxes, authenticity cards, original receipts, and paperwork as these items will support resale value.
We accept on-trend designer label items from major runway brands and contemporary designer labels. As a label-based business, we do not accept unbranded items or mall brands. Items should be from within the last 5 years, be relevant to contemporary fashion, and be in new or like new condition. We do not accept vintage items (older than 20 years) unless they carry a recognizable designer label and are on-trend or have archive collector value.
Spring / Summer items are accepted from February through July. Fall / Winter items are accepted from August through January. Transitional items and accessories are accepted year-round. Please note that peak customer shopping for Spring occurs in April / May and in September / October for Fall. We recommend bringing seasonal items in early for maximum exposure and best sales results.
We ask that all items be brought in on hangers and in clean condition free of stains and odors so that they are ready to be put out on the sales floor. We do not accept items that look like they have been worn more than 10 times. Due to the volume of incoming footwear, we select only the most recent styles with least amount of wear.
We consign items for a minimum 90 day period or for the duration of the season. Transitional or non-seasonal items may be kept longer. Due to the cost and labor involved in preparing items for sale, there is a $50 fee per item for early withdrawal after item(s) have already been processed for sale.
If the Pricer is not present at the time of your drop-off, we will issue you a receipt and will contact you within 2 business days. We examine all items carefully for condition and authenticity and price items according to current resale market value.
All items priced for resale at $100 and over are paid out at 50% for the Consignor upon sale. Items priced $99 and under are paid out at 40% to the Consignor upon sale. Custom rates are quoted for luxury handbags and jewelry reselling above $500.
For those who prefer a direct buy-out, we buy out individual items or entire large collections of luxury handbags, jewelry, and accessories. At this time we are not offering buy outs for clothing or shoes. All buy outs are offered on a case by case basis and are not guaranteed for all items. Please email photos including size, condition, and inclusions for a quote.
All incoming items will be examined for authenticity prior to being accepted for sale. We begin with a preliminary physical inspection. In instances where we require further supporting documentation and where the Consignor cannot produce an original purchase receipt for an item, I Miss You Vintage will use Entrupy or another third party authenticator of our choice for verification. A fee of $40 CAD for handbags and accessories, and $140 CAD for Hermes leather and $180 for Hermes exotics will be charged to the Consignor's account for items coming back as counterfeit.
To help ease the administration of paying out hundreds of Consignors, we only print cheques on the 15th of each month. Cheque issues outside of our regular payout schedule are subject to a $5 administration fee. Our Consignment software prints cheques so we do not pay out by etransfer. Payments for online items will not be added to accounts until 24 hours have passed since tracking shows delivery confirmation.
SALES and REDUCTIONS:
Clothing and footwear will be auto reduced at our discretion after 90 days and for our end of season sales unless otherwise agreed upon.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU:
If you have any additional questions regarding consignment, please contact our retail store staff and let us know what you have!