New Safe Shopping Policies during COVID-19 re-opening
I Miss You Vintage will gradually re-open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY one - two day (s) a week beginning Friday June 19.
Prior to making your appointment, please take a moment to read our new shopping policies so you arrive prepared. We have put some new safety measures in place to ensure the safety of our Staff and Customers.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE:
What do you need to know?
- We are operating in-store retail shopping one - two day(s) a week by appointment only.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness we ask that you stay home.
- Please arrive on time so the next shopper may enjoy their time.
- Each shopping appointment is booked for a 30 minute duration and is a private appointment for 1 shopper only. No exceptions.
- Consignment drop off appointments are booked for a 15 minute duration. To expedite the process, we highly recommend you pre-edit your items based on our newly revised guidelines HERE or email in advance to check if we are accepting your brands / items.
- Quick Consignment cheque pick-up appointments are booked for a 15 minute window and if you have not already received a prior cheque notification, please email ahead to ensure a cheque is prepared.
- Online order pick-up appointments are booked for a 15 minute window.
- We ask that visitors apply the hand sanitizer provided at front entrance before entry.
- We ask that visitors arrive with and wear a face mask for the duration of their shopping appointment.
- We are still closed most of the week so email is the best way to reach us. Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.
- We are super happy to see everyone again, but we also ask that visitors please take care in observing physical distancing with Staff and when handling items. Every person has a different comfort level with navigating the personal risk level of this virus and we kindly ask that you respect that some of the team here live with high-risk immunocompromised family members with medical conditions. Together we can all help things get back to normal soon.
What safety precautions have we put into place?
- Plexi sneeze guards have been installed at our main counter.
- Staff have been trained on possible COVID-19 transmission points in the workplace
- Staff will frequently wash and disinfect their hands and will wear face masks.
- Daily cleaning routines will include regularly disinfecting and cleaning frequently touched surfaces, change rooms, door handles, counters, equipment, and payment terminals after each appointment.
- We are currently limiting the number of people allowed in the store through single visitor private appointments only.
- Clothing that has been tried on will be treated with a commercial grade steamer that emits steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit before being put back out for sale.
- Consignor account information, receipts of new drop offs, etc.. will all be handled digitally to replace physical paperwork.
- For shoppers who still wish stay contact-free, we are continuing to update our website daily, offer contact-free payments, and offer curb-side pick-up.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you again in store!
Any additional questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.