New Safe Shopping Policies during COVID-19 re-opening
I Miss You Vintage is open for walk in shopping no appointment necessary Fridays and Saturdays 12-6PM.
Closed Sunday and Monday.
We are open Tuesday to Thursday 11am - 5pm by appointment for Consignor related visits and for those who wish to view / purchase a specific item that they have viewed online.
Prior to making your appointment, please take a moment to read our new shopping policies so you arrive prepared. We have put some new safety measures in place to ensure the safety of our Staff and Customers.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE:
What do you need to know?
- We are open for walk-in shopping 12-6pm Fridays and Saturdays.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness we ask that you stay home.
- To expedite the consignment drop-off process, we highly recommend you pre-edit your items based on our newly revised guidelines HERE or email in advance to check if we are accepting your brands / items.
- For consignor cheque pick up, if you have not already received a prior cheque notification, please email ahead to ensure a cheque is prepared.
- We ask that visitors apply the hand sanitizer provided at front entrance before entry.
- We ask that visitors arrive with and wear a face mask for the duration of their shopping appointment.
- We are still closed most of the week so email is the best way to reach us. Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.
What safety precautions have we put into place?
- Plexi sneeze guards have been installed at our main counter.
- Staff have been trained on possible COVID-19 transmission points in the workplace
- Staff will frequently wash and disinfect their hands and will wear face masks.
- Daily cleaning routines will include regularly disinfecting and cleaning frequently touched surfaces, change rooms, door handles, counters, equipment, and payment terminals after each appointment.
- We are currently limiting the number of people allowed in the store through single visitor private appointments only.
- Clothing that has been tried on will be treated with a commercial grade steamer that emits steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit before being put back out for sale.
- Consignor account information, receipts of new drop offs, etc.. will all be handled digitally to replace physical paperwork.
- For shoppers who still wish stay contact-free, we are continuing to update our website daily, offer contact-free payments, and offer curb-side pick-up.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you again in store!
Any additional questions may be directed to email@example.com Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.