Nov 23, 2020 - New Provincial restrictions for non-essential retail
Effective November 23 to December 21 our retail boutique will be closed for in-store shopping due to new Provincial Measures to close non-essential retail. Please shop online. We are continuing to accept socially distanced consignment drop offs and offering curbside pick up by appointment.
Prior to making your appointment, please take a moment to read our new policies so you arrive prepared. Please note that during this second phase of lock down we are not permitted to allow the public into our premises and any exchanges will be handled curbside.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE:
What do you need to know?
- Our retail store is closed for walk-in shopping Nov 23 - Dec 21
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness we ask that you stay home.
- To expedite the consignment drop-off process, please pre-edit your items based on our newly revised guidelines HERE and email in advance to check if we are accepting your brands / items. We want to reduce the amount of second trips required for pick up of items.
- For consignor cheque pick up, if you have not already received a prior cheque notification, please email ahead to ensure a cheque is prepared.
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing a mask and phone 416-916-7021 when you arrive. After confirming on the phone, please drop your items off outside our door. At that time we will also leave any return items or online purchases outside our door and any cheques inside our external mailbox. We are not permitted to allow the public inside our store premises and any exchanges will be handled curbside with instructions confirmed by phone upon your arrival.
- Since we are closed, email is the best way to reach us for any inquiries. Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you again in store soon!
Any additional questions may be directed to email@example.com Please allow extra time for reply due to limited work days and reduced staff presence.